Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Little Blossom

I'm so excited that Conie Fong has another new release! This one is Little Blossom! She is a redone version of an older image and she is even cuter which I didn't think was possible!! You can find her HERE or you can get all 3 of the different versions of her HERE!

She was so much fun to color up! I just really adore her so much!


Thanks for stopping by!I'll be back soon with more cards to share!! 

I also have to share for those of you not on Facebook that over the past 3 months I have lost 8 lbs (on the scale), 10 lbs of body fat and gained 2 lbs. of muscle! I'm so darn proud of myself! Still a long way to go but I'm getting there!

Stamps~ Conie Fong~digi~Little Blossom, TAC Tag Tidbits,
Ink~ SU Early Espresso, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Early Espresso, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Konnichiwa, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 6 die, SU Basic Pearls, Wink of Stella clear pen,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, she looks like Annabelle when she was little I think! I love your card! Way to go on losing the body fat!!!!!!!