Monday, July 17, 2017

Molly's Joy

It's that time again, release time!! Conie Fong just released some CUTE new images featuring her character, Molly. There is a special sale right now where you can get all 4 (and yes you will want all 4) digi's for $4.95!! Why are you still here? Go HERE to get yours now!!

For my card today I used the super cute Molly's Joy. She is just beyond adorable!


I can't wait to color up the other cuties with this release so I'll see you back here soon!!

Have a happy day!

Stamps~ Conie Fong~digi~ Molly's Joy,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Early Espresso, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Jovial, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Cotton Ball White Fun Flock, Wink of Stella clear pen, rhinestones,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Oh my, your right Danni! This image and how you coloured it is so adorable! I love it Danni! Love the green shade you used on her hat and scarf!! Have a good day!