Friday, August 25, 2017

Around the world!

Today I have my 12th card to share (18 with my SCS Dirty Dozen cards) in the 30 projects in 30 days challenge I'm playing along with.

Matthew asked me to make a card for him to give to the girl he wants to ask to homecoming. The theme this year is "Around the World" so I thought these stamps and dies from Club La La Land Crafts were perfect!! I had lots of fun making it so hopefully she'll like it!


I don't have many plans this weekend so I'm hopeful to get lots of crafting done but we'll see as it's also a weekend where the kids don't have plans so we might do some family things too!

Have a happy day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ World Marci and Sending Smiles,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Wisteria Wonder, SU Elegant Eggplant,
Designer Paper~ Prima~Fairy Flora,
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land World Border die, La La Land World Map Heart die, Wink of Stella clear pen, MFT Blueprints 14

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

How perfect for your son to give as a special gift! I love it!