Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Surprise!

I'm super excited to share that I am a guest designer for Craftin Desert Divas this month! 

This is also my 7th card in the 30 projects in 30 days challenge I'm playing along with.

Today I'm sharing a card using the brand new Playtime stamp set. What a super cute set!! So fun!



For my layout I used an older Paper Play Sketch, #34.



I hope you have a super happy day! I'll be back soon with more fun Craftin Desert Diva cards!!

Stamps~ Craftin Desert Divas~ Playtime
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cherry Cobbler, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Cherry Cobbler, 
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny~ Timepiece Collection, 
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Stitched Nested Circles, brads, Wink of Stella pens, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Super cool card Danni. Hope your first day at work yesterday went well!