Thursday, October 19, 2017

Polka Dot Pals Rosie

It's time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog! It's easy peasy too~ Anything Goes! I hope to see you join in the fun! You can find all the details HERE!

Today I'm using a new image, Polka Dot Pals Rosie. Isn't she fun? I really loved bringing her to life by coloring her!



I have a love and hate relationship with heat embossing. I love the way it looks, I hate doing it because I never seem to get it right. I've been practicing and I must say I'm pleased with the "hello" on this card. It's not perfect but it's one of the best heat embossing I've done. I feel like there is hope! 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon!!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~ digi~ Polka Dot Pals Rosie, TAC Cute as a Bug, 
Ink~ VersaMark,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Basic Grey, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~ Sugar Rush, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, MFT Stitched Basic Edges die, white embossing powder, La La Land Bohemian Feather die, Wink of Stella pens, SU enamel shapes,

2 comments:

marion said...

Lovely card design and card, thank you for making such lovely inspiration for this weeks LMMS challenge, hugs, Marion

Kathy said...

So pretty Danni. Love the bright colors and the fun feather accent. So glad you are back on the team!!