Sunday, November 19, 2017

Tie Dyed Shirts

Last month my mother-in-law and her sister visited us. Part of our fun was to have a tie dye party where we all did tie dye for the first time. It was lots of fun and I thought I'd make some cards for them to say thanks for visiting!

I knew my SU Tie Dyed and SU Custom Tee stamps would be perfect along with the matching SU T-shirt Builder Framelits (sadly all retired).




I had so much fun with these stamps and dies! I almost didn't get them and now I'm glad I did. 

Have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~SU Tied Dyed, SU Custom Tee, SU And Many More,
Ink~ SU Lost Lagoon, SU Midnight Muse, 
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Lost Lagoon, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Midnight Muse,
Designer Paper~ SU In Color 2016-2018 Designer Paper Stack, 
Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write markers, SU T-shirt Builder Framelits, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Layering Ovals Framelits, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

These are so cool Danni.Wait until your mother in law and her sister see these!