Friday, December 29, 2017

Luna Bitterfrost Hearts Rocks

I decided that the best way to find my crafty mojo was to dive right in and make a card so that's what I did!

I colored up Luna Bitterfrost Hearts Rocks from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and then paired her with some designer paper I've had on my craft table that needs to be used up! 



Don't forget that there's a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps which is Anything Goes so why not join in the fun!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~digi~Luna Bitterfrost Hearts Rock,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Elegant Eggplant,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Wisteria,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Enamel Shapes,

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

I just saw this adorable card on Pinterest and wanted to pop over to let you know how much it brightened my day! It surely brought a smile!!! :)

I hope you have been doing well and wish you a very Happy New Year!