Thursday, December 14, 2017

Polka Dot Pals Vega

It's time for another challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! It's an easy one, Anything Goes!! Check out all the details~HERE~and I hope to see you join in the fun!!

For my card today I used one of the latest releases, Polka Dot Pals Vega. She's such a sweetie! Some of my copics are all gunky so until I get new tips for them, I thought I'd try my hand coloring with my Prismacolor pencils again. I must say I'm rather pleased with how this turned out. 


Have the most wonderful day!

Stamps~ Little Miss Muffet Stamps~digi~Polka Dot Pals Vega,
Ink~ SU Daffodil Delight, 
Cardstock~ Canson Drawing 70 lb. paper, SU Wisteria Wonder, misc. white, 
Designer Paper~ some from my stash,
Other Goodies~ Prismacolor pencils, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, Crafts-Too Stars embossing folder, wooden star embellishments, stickles

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

This is such a cool card! I love how you did this!!!