Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stampin' Up Sunday- Party Pandas

Welcome to another Stampin' Up Sunday! This will be the last Stampin' Up Sunday of 2017! I'll restart them again in January 2018!

I'm so glad you are here! My mojo has been missing this past week but hopefully it's returning now!

This fun set, Party Pandas, is a set that will be released January 3, 2018 in the new Sale-a-bration Catalog! You can get this set free with a $50 purchase!! How awesome is that! The new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration catalogs are awesome, you're gonna love them!!

For my first card I found a sketch on Pinterest that I thought would work well so I used that as my starting point. The sketch is found here. I didn't add the sentiment since it was on my image.




I am really loving the new In Color Berry Burst! I think it's up there with my favorite Melon Mambo!



For my next card I found a sketch on the same site. You can see it here.



I didn't think I really cared for the new In Color Lemon Lime Twist but it is a pretty fun color. I wasn't sure about the combo with Berry Burst but I thought it came out with a very fun, happy vibe!



My last card today uses two of the new In Colors, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. I must say these new In Colors are really becoming some of my favorites. I paper pieced the balloon.



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again really soon!!

Stamps~ SU Party Pandas (available January 3, 2018)
Ink~ SU Archival Black, SU Berry Burst, SU Tranquil Tide, 
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Berry Burst, SU Lemon Lime Twist, SU Powder Pink, SU Tranquil Tide
Designer Paper~ SU Fresh Florals Designer Paper, 
Other Goodies~ SU Stampin' Write markers, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Rhinestones Basic Jewels, SU Layering Circles Framelits, corner rounder, SU Clear Faceted Gems, 

You can shop my online site 24/7!! HERE!

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Mojo's come and go that is for sure! Love your cards today!

Kristie W. said...

Super cute cards. I can’t wait to get that set.