Friday, March 16, 2018

Have a fairy nice day

At the end of December I had made a goal for myself to use up some 6x6 paper pads that have been on my craft table forever! (and yes, I could just move them or "gasp" get rid of them but the hoarder in me just can't). Then the whole mess with my ankle happened so I sort of forgot about it.



Today I decided to work on that goal as I'm tired of these being on my craft table with just scraps in them. The first one I'm working on finishing up is Basic Grey's Wisteria.

I guess I'm in a fairy mood lately as I used more cute fairies on this card! They are just so cute!!


Have a super happy day!

Stamps~ TGF Little Fairies,
Ink~ SU Elegant Eggplant, SU Wisteria Wonder, 
Cardstock~ SU Elegant Eggplant,SU Wisteria Wonder, misc white, 
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey~Wisteria,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Basic Pearls, stickles, 

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute! This is one of my favorite older paper pads.