Saturday, May 26, 2018

A Good Day

I have had this Stampin' Up set, A Good Day, for several months now and never inked it up so today's the day!! 

The first card I made is pretty simple but thought it would be nice for a thank you.


Next I made a little 3 x 3 Note Card Tote using THESE directions. I used my envelope punch board for the envelopes for the little 3 x 3 cards. 






These were so much fun and turned out cute! I think they'd make fun gifts! I will be making more in the future!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ SU A Good Day,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Gumball Green, SU So Saffron, SU Certainly Celery, SU Pool Party
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Garden Green, SU So Saffron, SU Certainly Celery, SU Gumball Green, SU Pool Party,
Designer Paper~ SU Botanical Gardens designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ Stampin' Write Markers, SU 1 3/8 scalloped circle punch, Whimsy Stamps Envelope Edgers dies, Whimsy Stamps Noteables 7 die, SU Enamel Shapes, SU Envelope Punch Board, Fiskars border punch, EK Success corner punch, SU Garden Trellis embossing folder, 

No comments: