Sunday, May 27, 2018

Stampin' Up Sunday-All Things Thanks

It's time for another Stampin' Up Sunday! Today I'm showcasing the stamp set, All Things Thanks.

This card came together so quickly and it would be perfect to use up some 
scraps. (I'm on a mission to use my scraps!)



I used an older Mojo Monday sketch for my layout.



I was having fun so I made another card with this stamp set and designer paper!


My second card also uses an older Mojo Monday sketch for the layout.


Have the most fabulous day!

Stamps~ SU All Things Thanks,
Ink~ SU Fresh Fig, SU Lemon Lime Twist,
Cardstock~ SU Fresh Fig, SU Lemon Lime Twist,
Designer Paper~ SU Fresh Florals designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Basic Pearls, SU Scallop border punch,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

You have been on such a creative roll....I am loving everything you are making these days!