Friday, May 18, 2018

You are deer to me

I'm still working on THIS list of prompts! You can see all the creations from this list HERE!

I used my Clearly Besotted set, Deer to me for today's prompt of deer! For the circle behind my deer I used Distress Oxide inks. Everytime I use them I just fall in love with them all over again! They are just so easy to work with and just fun! I really need to pull them out more often!!


Have a super duper day!

Stamps~ Clearly Besotted~ Deer to me,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide inks in- Broken China, Lucky Clover and Peeled Paint, SU Basic Black, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Wild Wasabi, SU Crumb Cake, SU Marina Mist,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Woodland Textured embossing folder, 

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni this is adorable. You always do such different card ideas! Love it!

~Tammy~ said...

This is precious!