Monday, June 11, 2018

Happily Grateful

I saw a few cards recently on Pinterest that used the Bokeh Background technique. I've only made one card using that technique so I thought I'd try it again. I really had fun with it and don't be surprised if you see more of this technique in the future from me.

For my card I was inspired by THIS beautiful card that I found on Pinterest. (Yes, I know, I'm a tad addicted to Pinterest!). I really love how this card turned out!!




Have a super happy day!

Stamps~ TAC Happily Grateful, 
Ink~ SU Island Indigo, SU Pool Party, SU Smoky Slate, SU Flirty Flamingo, SU Whisper White craft ink,
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Pool Party, 
Designer Paper~ vellum, 
Other Goodies~ SU Banners Framelits, 

1 comment:

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

This is gorgeous. Love the soft background.