Thursday, June 21, 2018

Your Kindness...

My upline, Jean, had an idea to do a "Too Good to be Forgotten" with SU stamps that are still current but ones that have been out for awhile. I decided to use the Painted Harvest set because it's a) one I've had for some time and b) it intimidates me! I have never really tried stamping stamps that are layered so I figured it was time.





I must say that this is one of those cards that I look at and think "I made that?"! I think it turned out so pretty and I just love it!! And...it was super easy to do! I don't know why I was intimidated by these type of stamps!! I can't wait to use this set again (which might be VERY soon) and dig out some of the other layered stamps I have and play around!!

Have a wonderful and happy day!

Stamps~ SU Painted Harvest,
Ink~ SU Powder Pink, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Fresh Fig, SU Pear Pizzazz, SU Garden Green, 
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Powder Pink, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Fresh Fig, vellum
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Leaf Punch, SU Basic Pearls,

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

WOW....Danni this is gorgeous!

Jean Addis said...

Thank you so much for playing along with my Too Good To Be Forgotten challenge, Danni! Your card is amazing! It is truly a work of art. Thank you for coming up with the name as well!

*Vicki* said...

The colors are just WOW on this!! Gorgeous card!

Glittered Paws said...

I love the awesome colors you are using with this set, (which I have) going to have to try these combinations. Sounds like you are having a great summer, nice perk of the job. Hoping to be back stamping very soon. Getting stronger in my right arm after my shoulder replacement.