Monday, July 30, 2018

For You Wreath

A group that I'm in recently started posting fabulous cards made with Gina K's Wreath Builder stamps/templates. I really like the look of them but haven't gotten the stamps/templates (yet) so I decided to see if there was a way to somehow create the wreath without the template. My search led me to this video by MFT. 

Here's my first attempt at building a wreath. It's not as symmetrical as it will be when I have the template but for a first time I am very pleased. I had so much fun deciding which images to use from the retired SU Blooms & Wishes stamp set and even more fun grabbing fun SU ink colors!




I have to say I love the new polka dot tulle ribbon too!

I'm pretty sure there will be more wreath's in my future!!

Have a super day!

Stamps~ SU Blooms & Wishes,
Ink~SU Pear Pizzazz, SU Old Olive, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Highland Heather, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Pineapple Punch, 
Cardstock~SU Whisper White, SU Lovely Lipstick, SU Bermuda Bay, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Layering Circles Framelits, SU Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder, SU Pearl Basics, SU Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon,

No comments: