Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Hoping your day blooms with happiness!

My upline, Jean, challenged those of us on her team to make a creation using our least favorite Stampin' Up color. I had a hard time choosing my color but finally decided on Soft Suede as it's a color I hardly use.

She then sent us a little envelope full of goodies to use on our creation. I found the designer paper a bit dark that she sent so I switched it out for a brighter piece from the same designer series pack.



I don't have the Birds and Blooms Thinlits or the matching stamp set, Best Birds but I wanted a little something on the flowers so I used the Varied Vases stamp set to stamp a flower on them. The sentiment is also from Varied Vases.



This was a fun little challenge and one that was new to me but it did make me stretch my creative wings!

Have a super fabulous day!

Product List

No comments: