Thursday, July 12, 2018

Paper Pumpkin April 2015

**Be sure to check out the awesome Paper Pumpkin Promotion going on NOW! Details can be found HERE!**

Today I'm showing the Paper Pumpkin April 2015 kit! Seriously, why did I wait this long to use these wonderful kits and sign up?!?! I'm so excited to get this kit each month now!!

This kit is called Love You A Lot. Here's what it looks like out of the box~


Here's all the supplies laid out~



I love how the directions are so easy to follow. You could easily customize the kit too.


And then the finished cards! This was fun! I chose to make the cards all thank you cards but the stamp set had lots more possibilities!






I had the ink cubes, stamp set and twine left when I finished. 

I have one more kit that I haven't used but it's one that I will wait to use until closer to Halloween. I can't wait for this month's to come!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: