Monday, October 22, 2018

Birds of a feather HOOT together!

I hosted my first swap this month, yay! I chose the theme "Birds of a feather flock together", use two or more birds on your card. As I was looking through my stamps I found this older Pink Cat Studio set, QT Hooty Owl and thought it would be perfect for my swap!! 



I don't know about you, but for me it's fun to go through stamps and find ones you'd forgotten about and get them inky!!

Have the most marvelous day!!

Stamps~ Pink Cat Studio~ QT Hooty Owl,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup~Apple Cheddar Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX set 1, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, SU Basic Pearls,

No comments: