Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Best Friends with Tiddly Inks

Today I'm playing along with the current Tiddly Inks Challenge which is All Squared Up. I decided to make a square card to play along.

I used Best Friends Always for my image as we always need our friends, don't we?


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is simply the best!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks~digi~Best Friends Always, TAC Dear Friends,
Ink~ SU Melon Mambo, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Melon Mambo, 
Designer Paper~ Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Spellbinders nestabilities, MFT Open Scallop border die, SU Stitched Labels Framelits, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, rhinestones,

2 comments:

Crafting Belle said...

Beautiful card and lovely warm colours. Thank you for joining us for our 'All Squared Up' at Tiddly Inks. Hugs Lisa xxx

Annemarie van Velze de Mooij said...

So colorful