Sunday, July 21, 2019

Between the pages of a book...

I was going through my digis that are already printed out and came across several from Saturated Canary. I was so sad when Krista closed her shop but recently I found out she has a Patreon site (I haven't joined yet but it looks cool!) and she has an Etsy shop (where she has some of her older images through the end of July!!)! 

Not sure if this image, Reader, is still available or not but regardless I decided to color her up and get her on a card today! 




The sentiment inside reads: Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be.

I'm entering this card into the current Fab 'n' Funky Challenge to add Pearls or Gems.

Have a super wonderful day!!

Stamps~ Saturated Canary~digi~Reader, Sweet n' Sassy Bookmark Bits and Pieces, 
Ink~ Versafine Onyx Black,
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~ some from my stash, 
Other Goodies~ copics, glossy accents for glasses, pearls,


Copics used~
Skin~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Blush/Lips~ R20, R35
Hair~ E33, E35, E25, E59
Eyes~ E23, E27
Bow/Clothes~ R81, R83, R85, YG11, YG13, YG17
Book~ C1, C3, C4, B01, B04, B12, YR01, YR04
Shadow~ BG10, 0 to blend

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges :)
Wendy xx