Sunday, August 11, 2019

A fun Saturday!



I discovered on Friday that Gina K. and her daughter, Rina were going to be at my local scrapbook store! I have only been to one other card making class but after talking to my friend we decided to go for it and go to the class.

I had so much fun and enjoyed it so much!! Gina and Rina are fabulous! If you ever have a chance to take a class from them, do it!!

Since this wasn't in my plans originally this means my Creeper Crew series will be delayed just a tad bit longer. 

Be on the lookout for lots of wreath builder cards...hehe! If you haven't seen the Wreath Builder templates and stamp sets by Gina K, be sure to check them out!

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

What a great picture! You lucky girl!
I just checked out the link you shared...those are awesome wreath builder ideas!