Friday, December 13, 2019

Four on Friday- 6x6 paper pad


It's time again for another Four on Friday!! My friend, Alicia and I have a new collaboration series called "Four on Friday". Every few Fridays, we will be sharing 4 different projects using the same technique, tool or type of product. To see previous Four on Friday posts, click HERE!

This month we are sharing 4 different projects using one 6x6 paper pad. Several years ago when I was starting to sell Stampin' Up, again, I was going to offer classes so I bought 2 6x6 paper pads, A Little Foxy. Needless to say the classes never happened and I still have those paper pads so today I'm using one of them for my projects!

My first card uses stamps from La La Land Crafts, Foxy Marci. I chose the gray designer series paper to pair with her so she would stand out. I really like how she just pops off the card!


My second card uses a set from Stampin' Up called Genuine Gems. I just love this sentiment!!


Next I inked up a Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things, Freckles. I have so many stamps from this line and rarely use them. I think I need to fix that! 


For my last card I used the Stampin' Up set, Thankful Thoughts. I can never have too many thank you cards!


Be sure to check out what Alicia made, HERE!! I know they'll be amazing!! 

Smile and have a great day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts Foxy Marci, Stampin' Up Genuine Gems, MFT Pure Innocence Freckles, SU Thankful Thoughts
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Calypso Coral, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Calypso Coral, SU Smoky Slate, SU Whisper White, Copic Xpress-it, SU Pool Party, 
Designer Paper~ SU A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Enamel Shapes, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Calypso Coral satin ribbon, staple, MFT Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, pearls, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, La La Land Crafts Nested Stitched Circles, nestabilities,

20 comments:

Diana said...

#fouronfriday your coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Danni, I love something about each of them!! The coloring on the first, that fun ribbon on the 2nd, paper piecing on the 3rd and that layout and stamp on the 4th. I am LOVING our collab. :) #fouronfriday

PamElla said...

#fouronfriday Thank you for sharing these ideas, Danni!

Unknown said...

Danni, love the coloring and I haven't paper pieced for so long. May give it a try soon.

Jacqueline Ciolli said...

Danni-- These are really cute cards! #fouronfriday is a fantastic idea, and it inspires me with ideas for my coworker thank you notes in my campaign of kindness at work!

Wanda R. said...

Cute cards! Love that little fox and the coloring on your first card is amazing!!

Wanda R. said...

#fouronfriday - love these cards.

Tricia A Podmorexxv said...

Danni, I have missed you on U-tube so happy to find your blog. I hope you are doing well as know it has been tough since losing your mom. I always love your cards because inspired me to step out of my box. Thank you for sharing your talents and creativity. #fouronfriday. Blessings

Marjory said...

#fouronfriday your cards are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

whitmanjune@gmail.com said...

Would love to see more of your collection of stamps! Your color combinations are eye catching, and work well together. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! #fouronfriday

Unknown said...

LOVE your cards. How did you get the 'stitch' lines around the cards? #fouronfriday

Linda Snyder said...

#fourforfriday love your cards and still have some of that DSP paper from Stampin Up that I can use.

halomom said...

I am enjoying your collaboration with Alicia! Both of you made some awesome cards. Your first card with the little foxy girl is my favorite! #fouronfriday

Lucy Schmidt said...

I love that the cards are so different and have such interesting elements to them. The coloring puts my feeble attempts to shame. I'm enjoying your collaboration with Alicia. You make a great team. I don't think I could have held on to the paper pack that long -- I LOVE it! #fouronfriday

courtjester said...

Love the #fouronfriday series. Your coloring is beautiful!!

JaniceC said...

Love the #fouronfriday posts that you are doing. Great ideas.

Sharon said...

#fouronfriday
My first four on Friday post. Love them all!

Christine Lazarides said...

#fouronfriday, love all your projects, TFS.

annette.mcginnis@gmail.com said...

Foxy Marci is my favorite, but love all of your cards #fouronfriday

Constantly Learning & Sharing Those Lessons said...

love the color scheme