Tuesday, March 31, 2020

be Brave-be Strong

I recently joined a Happy Mail Swap in the La La Land Crafts group on Facebook. Easy peasy, make a card using La La Land Crafts products and send it to your partner. We all need some happy mail during this time!!

I colored this up on Day 20 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I have to say I'm impressed with myself that I was able to do the whole 30 days this time!

I chose to color up Bohemian Marci for my card. She's from the March 2017 kit. I had fun adding a pattern to her clothes with my prismacolor pencils. I've got to remember to try that more often!



I hope my partner likes the card as I'm pleased with how it turned out! 

Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~ Bohemian Marci,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Garden Green, 
Designer Paper~ Memory Box Minuet,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, La La Land Bohemian Banner die, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

No comments: