Friday, November 27, 2020

Forgotten Friday- Dino Days

Another new series I'm starting on my blog is Forgotten Fridays where I will use stamps that either I haven't used in a long time or some that have never been inked up.

This week I'm using the Stampin' Up stamp set, Dino Days and the coordinating paper, Dino Roar. It's fun to rediscover older supplies and to use them!


I got several ideas for my card from Pinterest. I love finding inspiration there!!


I really like how this came out and need to remember this set in the future!!


Have a wonderful day and smile!

Supplies~
SU Dino Days Stamp Set, SU Dino Roar Designer Series Paper, SU Pretty Peacock Ink, SU Dino Dies, SU Old Olive Ink, SU Pool Party Ink, SU Pool Party Cardstock, SU Old Olive Cardstock, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Dinoroar Enamel Shapes,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

What a great idea Danni...
LOVE your card!