Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flutter By Wednesday #26

Photo isn't the best as it was cloudy and dark in my house when I took the photo. But anyhoo, another birthday gift to me from a special friend. Have I mentioned how much I am lovin' these House Mouse guys??
This one is Butterfly Express. I colored the image with prismacolors and OMS. Then added touches of stardust pen and crystal stickles. The paper is some I got from CM and the little flourishes are a QK die with stickles on them. Again, another 5x5 card.
Please share any Flutter By creations you make!! I'd love to see them!!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

You already know how much I love this, thanks again!! It's so sweet and I love the flourishes on it.

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! I love that paper and the sparkle is just the right touch :)