Thursday, September 18, 2008

Harvest Bear

This has to be one of my all time favorite stamps. It's Harvest Bear and it's a retired TAC stamp. I colored her with prismacolors and OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits). The paper is TAC's Cha Cha. Such fun paper and one of my top 5 favorites. I used a Fiskars embossing corner punch on the corners. I chalked around the edges so that the embossing would show up a bit more. Good thing chalk is erasable--at first I had done a green, blech! I erased it and tried the orange/red, much better. The ribbon is also from TAC ChaCha. I just attached it with some red colored staples. This was for a monthly card exchange on a group so I hope that the recipient liked it.

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Adorable! Nice coloring and I like the way you attached the ribbon.

Elena said...

Very cute little bear! Love the papers you chose! Love the idea with staples!