Monday, September 15, 2008

Two challenges....

I had fun with this card. It's much brighter than I normally do but that was part of the fun.
I combined two challenges, the sketch from SCS last week, SC193 and also Tammi and Kim had a challenge to use A Muse's ovals. Here's what I came up with!
The stamp is a retired TAC set, So Glam. Paper is some CTMH that I've had for a while, Flower Power. I also used my a muse essential ovals under her, and a retired TAC set, Blossom LE, for the flower the sentiment is in. I colored her with copics and prismacolors and OMS. Added a few touches with the stardust pen and some flower brads.
I think it's a fun card, maybe for a teenager? or just a good friend.
Remember to check back tomorrow for my Flutter By card of the week!

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Danni thanks for doing the challenge!! I love the bright papers, the flower brads, your coloring, the sketch and the sentiment tag, CUTE!! Great way to combine the challenges!

Kimberly said...

This is adorable. I'm so glad you played along with us for the oval challenge and your sketch challenge turned out perfect too!!

Anonymous said...

I used to love these stamps...too bad it is retired.
Great card, love the cheerful colors!