Monday, September 15, 2008

A realization.....

The past few nights I've gone into my stamp/scrap area and just picked out what stamps I wanted to work with. I have been SO happy with the results.

Hard to explain but for a while I've been forcing myself to use certain stamps. For example, if I need a birthday card, I try to only use birthday themed stamps--regardless if I'm in the mood for that or not. 9 times out of 10, I hate the end results. Or I feel it's only so-so.

So I decided that I'm going to try to just create with what I am in the mood for. I can use a flower for a birthday card, or even a fall card. I think I'll be happier in the long run instead of forcing the creativity which doesn't work.

I have a card to share later that I'm proud of and then tomorrow is one of my "wow, I did that" cards. I like it so much, I don't think I can give it away. LOL!!

So be sure to check back!!

No comments: