Monday, September 15, 2008

Try a new technique

More for the bingo. I was burned out on Christmas so I decided to make an autumn card. The new technique for me was thumping. You can see the directions here.
I used it on the leaves in the background. It really does create a nice effect. The stamp set is a retired TAC set, Full of Sweetness. I just love the little girl on the pumpkin.
I colored with my prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Then I added a touch of glitter to her wings and also added liquid pearls to the flowers to make them appear more like dandelions. The ribbon was given to me a while back.

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

OH, Danni--this card is so adorable! I love this little angel girl sitting atop a pumpkin, how cute! Your layout is fabulous as is your coloring. Wonderful work! I'm so thankful for your kind words about my doggie yesterday-you are so sweet and comforting. thank you for being such a wonderful person and inspiring too! :) hugs and have agreat day

Tammi said...

This is such a sweet card! I like all your layers.