Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn Blog Candy


I've been blogging here at blogspot for close to a year (a year on the 20th), so I decided now would be the perfect time to offer up some blog candy. I also love autumn. It's hard to get use to living in the desert where I don't get to see all the wonderful autumn colors, but at least there are autumn stamps out there, huh?
My blog candy isn't as extravagant as many out there but I think fun anyway.

What you could win:
  • A cute TAC Harvest Bear stamp--this stamp is retired and I just happen to have an extra. You can see what it looks like in This Post.

  • 2 plastic canvas templates to use for piercing. A square and circle one.

  • Fiber.....I know many people don't use it much anymore but it is fun once in a while.

  • Heidi Swapp white self adhesive lemonade stand chipboard alphabet

  • 24 stamped TAC autumn/Halloween images--most are retired sets. They are from the following sets: Palma, Turkey, Sunflower Princess, You're a Treat, Pick of the Patch, Full of Sweetness and Fall Harvest.

What do you have to do?

  • Make an autumn/Halloween card and post it to your blog. (if you don't have a blog, email it to me)
  • Leave me a comment with a link to your creation
  • Sit back and relax until the 20th of October when I will have my children draw a winner.

Hope to see lots of fun autumn/Halloween cards!! and hope you have some fun too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful!Thanks for the chance! you can check out my halloween card on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win your blog candy...thanks for the opportunity. You can check out my blog for my Autumn card and Halloween cards.
www.cheribella.com
p.s. thanks for your kind comment on my blog
Cheri

Anonymous said...

Hi Danni, Congrats on your 1 year of blogging. This is an awesome prize. Thanks for the opportunity, I also posted a link on my blog.
http://kristasstampinkorner.blogspot.com/
Krista

Mae said...

Danni,

What cute images. I really appreciate the chance. I did some halloween bellas that I posted. Check them out at www.stevemaenic.blogspot.com.

Mae