Monday, October 13, 2008

Be Unique

Yay!! My new MissyB stamps came for October!! I am just loving the sets, as usual.
The first set I played with is Funky Ducks. A really good price, $12.00 for 5 great images!

I just love this image of the Mommy or Daddy Duck with all the ducklings. It's just so fun!

I used SC197 for it. The ducks are colored with copics, prisamcolors and OMS. The sentiment is TAC Be. The paper is also TAC, I believe from Brighten My Day.

I thought the yellow panel needed something so I found some ribbon in my stash and a little yellow saftey pin.

I can't wait to play with more of these fun, funky ducks!

6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a cute card this is love those ducks and brilliant sentiment
Hugs Jacqui x

Tammi said...

LOL, I love it, too cute! And what great blog candy, will try and get a card done soon!

Anonymous said...

What a super cute duck family! Great card!
Carole ;-)

Annie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. those ducks on your card are so cute, and I love the sentiment with the image. I'm plugging away at the SC sketches trying to get them all done this year, but not got this far yet! hugs, annie x

Karen said...

too cute Danni!! love the yellow safety pin - it is perfect!!

Lynn Put said...

This is too cute! Love the colors and safety pin!