Monday, October 13, 2008

Tilda with baby



I was tickled to have Krista swap images with me. She sent me some Magnolias and I sent her some bellas. Fun for both of us.
This image of Tilda with the baby is just so darn cute, so I choose her to work with first. But I went backwards from my normal thought process on a card and I struggled with this. Normally I pick my stamp/image, then my papers and then the sketch or design of the card.
Well for this image I colored her first and it just threw me off. Finally after debating and debating I was able to complete it. It's not my favorite card by a long shot but it's done.
I colored Tilda and the baby with prismacolors and OMS. Then I added stickles to Tilda's wings. The paper is TAC's Mia's Cottage (seems to be my fav at the moment) and I used my brand new SU scallop border punch!
The little sparkly flowers came with a Hero Arts stamp set. The stamps used on the inside and envelope are retired TAC ones.
Thanks again, Krista for sending me such fun images!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dani, your card turned out beautiful. Glad you are enjoying the images.

Angela said...

I think your card turned out great! The image is so cute!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card is adorable. You are so lucky to have received the images.

Christine Riley said...

Awwww, this is so adorable! What a sweet image! TFS!
Hugs, Christine