Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flutter By Wednesday #29


Sorry for getting this out later today, had bible study this morning and I didn't have it set to post since I just made it last night. LOL!
I used an image a friend sent me from stampingbella.com, Wendy Papillon. Just love her and I think she's going to have a home here in a few months. The sentiment is from TAC's Tag Tidbits.
I colored her with prismacolors, OMS and stardust pens with a touch of stickles to her wings. The paper is TAC's Mulberry Meadow. The layout I got from
Technostamper's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 40. It worked perfect for this size image, will definitly use it again! I used one of my glitter brads on this as well and the tag is up on dimensionals.

Have a happy day and remember to share any FlutterBy creations you make!

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute and I love the paper you used! I still haven't used her for any cards yet, shame on me!

Tammi said...

Danni she's so cute!! Great card, I love that paper...it really fits that image. And wow on all those bookmarks, all cute!! I especially like the girls/pumpkins.

MJ said...

How sweet is this? I love it. This is the perfect layout for her and you did a great job with it. Thanks for playing along.

Marcia said...

Too cute! Love that card!

Lynn Put said...

This is soooo pretty! and your coloring looks fantastic!