Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Creativity not flowing

Ever had times when you want to create but the ideas just don't come? That was last night. I got a huge order in from TAC, huge for me at least. I cut all my stamps and got them organized and wanted to create something so badly but it just didn't flow.

I had a friend coming over today to have me help her make bookmarks so I made 4 different bookmarks to let her choose what kind to make. Then I always include little cards with my TAC orders so I needed to make two of those.

Not overly thrilled with any of these but thought I'd share anyway because I'm sure most of us have moments when the creativity isn't really flowing.

All stamps are TAC and all images are colored with prismacolors and copics and touches of stardust pens. I can't wait to play with my new owl set some more, Artsy Owls from the TAC Fall Supplement.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

geez...seems like even when the mojo juice isn't flowing you still do wonderful work! I really like the bookmark with the new fall fun stamp set. I was just thinking last night when I was trying to do a card how in the world you create so many cards each day! Guess it's kind of nice to know you struggle every now and then just like the rest of us!

Angela said...

Great bookmarks and cards! I love the paper clip type bookmarks.

Christine Riley said...

I definitely have days where my creativity seems nonexistant, but I don't think that happened to you at all, these projects are fantastic! I especially love the owls, so cute! TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)