Thursday, October 2, 2008

MissyB Word Ornaments

Another fun stamp from MissyB! This is from the Word Ornament set and it's on sale right now for, are you sitting down?, $4.00!!! You should go order a set, and some others too, now!!
I used my impress markers to color directly onto the stamp to get the two colors. Then I colored the bow with prismacolors. I thought it would be fun to just use my snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder with red and green accents. The snowflake is a punch that I covered in Holly stickles. I also doodled around the edge with my CM fine tip pens.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Love this card! Is it time to think about Christmas cards already? Geeesh! :)

Tammi said...

Great card, the red/green outline gives it the perfect touch and I love the sparkly snowflake!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another lovely card, hugs Linda x

Teresa said...

Oh, that is so pretty!

Kristie W. said...

I love this! I'm tempted by the sale, but I should be good! I've been very bad recently LOL

Lori Barnett said...

really beautiful! I love how you textured the background...and the outline around the edges. Very nice!