Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cheers!

I just love Cosmobella. She just looks like she's having so much fun!!
I used CTMH paper and cardstock--sorry I don't remember the name of it. I masked off Cosmobella's feet and gave her an A Muse essential oval to stand on. Then I colored her with prismacolors, OMS and copics. I paper pieced her shirt and also went over her drink with crystal lacquer so it looks like a real glass.
Sentiment is from TAC's Tag Tidbits.
This was also from a sketch on SCS, BSC21.

7 comments:

Tammi said...

She does, she's such a fun image...this is cute!! And wow on all the fun HM images, woohooo!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super duper lovely !!!!!!!!i love this bella. Great coloring !!!!!
tfs:)
chat

Marcia said...

Love it! Cosmobella is one of my favorites!

Michelle said...

awesome card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fun card! Cosmobella is sure looking good here!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what a lovely bella card, loving the colours you've used. Hugs Linda x

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous coloring on this fun Cosmobella card! Love this paper to!