Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sketch Saturday #21


I really, really wanted to use my first wish RAK that I received from MEISU4 on SCS. I have been in love with this SU set since it first came out, Bloomin' Beautiful. I plan on getting it sometime but until then I have a few images to play with.
I used this Sketch Saturday sketch . It was a fun sketch, different.

I colored the image with prismacolors and OMS. Then I added a touch of peach souflee pen to the centers.

All the paper is TAC's retired Mulberry Meadow.

I keep thinking it needs something else, but then again, much more might distract from the main image. I'll leave it alone. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous! I love your coloring and your paper choices are just perfect! TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Tammi said...

I've always liked that set too, this is lovely Danni! Love that paper.

Mrs Mac said...

I think it's lovely, and you must have lots of patience to do all those flowers!

Gill said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous colours and your image is coloured perfectly, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Debbie said...

Hi Danni, your card is gorgeous and the image is soo petty and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x