Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #40

My Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stampers really did an amazing job again this week!! I put their cards on the slide show below, to see all the details, please visit their blogs! They all really did an awesome job!!

Ashley
Cathy
Heather
Kimmie
Michelle
Tina




You'll notice that a few of them used the images from the stamp set that is in my blog candy too!
You can find all the details HERE! And you can enter each week to increase your odds of winning! Here's what you could win again, TAC Mimi collection and TAC retired Retro Butterflies stamp set!! Just create a card with a butterfly on it and leave a comment with a link to your creation! You have until midnight on January 28th to enter! If you want to see some cards made with both the paper and stamps, click here!

If you upload your creation to SCS or PCP use the keyword FBW40 so we can see your creations!
I was able to get my card made on time this week! I simply can't get enough of butterflies. I just love them!! This is also a milestone card for me, hehe. See I'm a paper collector. When I have beautiful paper like this, I just hate to use it and cover up the design! LOL! Soo, I took the plunge and used it...and I really like it so hopefully I can start using more of my pretty papers!

Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Butterfly 4- IBFS, TAC retired GWP on inside
paper: Georiga Pacific, Dovecraft Retro Floral
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Belle Rose
others: prismacolors, OMS,stardust pens, dew drops,
(blogger really hates me some days, sorry about the funky spacing! I gave up!)

18 comments:

Angela said...

Great card! I love the bright colors.

Kimmie said...

cute card and I LOVE the slide show. Mine is up on my blog this morning :)

Heather Schlatter said...

That is Pretty Paper and coloring Danni! Great Job on your Card. Glad you had time to play this week!!

Heather

stampingtink said...

Beautiful cards, and I love the inside. So beautiful!

Marcia said...

Love your card!

My flutterby is on the blog!

www.ciabscraftytimes.blogspot.com

Ashley Newell said...

All the cards are fabulous! I love them!

Michelle said...

wowza is that card awesome or what?!??! LOVE it!

Tammi said...

Pretty paper and colors on that butterfly...lovely card!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors!

Tina said...

Your card is so pretty. I love all the wonderful colors, and that gorgeous butterfly.

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, I LOVE this card! That paper is stunning!
Hugs, Christine :)

Jami said...

Love all the cards this week...and that paper is amazing!!! Fabulous!!!
hugs, Jami

Cathy said...

Love your card!! That paper is to die for!!! I also love the butterfly with the pretty coloring. Lovely!

Janna said...

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Your card is so beautiful, I am drooling all over the keyboard!! I need, need, need that paper!!! Oh, it is stunning and your image is as well! You are so talented!

Lots of smiles,
janna

Heather Huggins said...

awesome paper!! Your card is wonderful...

Anonymous said...

I did two different projects:

http://bellacarta.typepad.com/rebecca/2009/01/flight-of-the-butterfly-take-2-.html

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

This is my second card:
http://bellacarta.typepad.com/rebecca/2009/01/tea-staining-your-papercrafts.html


PS I love the way you used the patterned paper INSIDE the card, too!

Kristie W. said...

Awesome card, the paper is wonderful!