Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New goodies!!

Oh my! I am so in trouble!! Have you all visited Susana's store lately? No, well you should! The woman is amazing! She keeps bringing in all kinds of wonderful products!! And a little birdie told me there's lots more on the way!!
I mean who doesn't love the NEW Shimmerz ! She even has the new Blingz colors, Hottie Pink, Flashee Fuschia, Hi Ho Silver and Pixie Dust! Heck, I want them all for the cool names alone! LOL!
And did you know she carries Bella Baubles? Dovecraft and Laura Ashley Paper (only store in the US right now to carry it) !! Fun little Dress It Uppetals! New ribbon charms!
And that's just the beginning! And then you add all the wonderful stamps....oh my!
So whatcha' waitin' for? Get over there and shop!!

4 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

OHHH you are such an enabler...You had to mention that delicious paper. I saw it the other day and it is fab. Now I HAVE to get it.

Christi Flores said...

Heading over there now! Thanks for enabling me Danni!!

Kim said...

Oh new goodies, so much fun. Need to head over and take a look, but know I am in major trouble if I order right now. I just bought 12 new HM, I am in trouble.
Anyway, I am heading over just the same. They can only get mad once. LOL

Susana M said...

Hi Danni,
Thanks for all the love :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana