Thursday, January 29, 2009

Raining Tildas?

In a yahoo Magnolia group I'm in we have what's called Raining Cards. Basically three people are chosen each month and the people in their group send cards to them. This is the first month I've participated but it sounds like fun. I had two Magnolia cards done and both were with Tilda with a Rose so I decided to make the third card with her as well.
Did you notice the little heart charm? So cute! Susana just got lots of fun charms in so go get some!


Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Tilda with a Rose, A Muse Essential Ovals, CTMH All My Love-on inside
paper: Georiga Pacific, K&Company Die Cut Mat Pad Sweet Talk, cardstock
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Palette Bordeaux
others: copics, prismacolors, OMS,
Pink Poinsettia Blingz Shimmerz, Sugar Plum Shimmerz, diamond stickles, Blue Moon Charms-Small Hearts , ribbon

12 comments:

Tina said...

Aw she is just precious!

Angela said...

very cute card! She is a sweet image!

Anonymous said...

How sweet...I love the Tildas. That little charm is too cute. I'll have to check those out!!
hugs, Jami

Maria Matter said...

Danni, this is so sweet! Love your coloring of Tilda! The group you're involved with does sound like fun...it's always nice to receive "smiles" in the mail!!!
Blessings, Maria

Annie said...

she is beautiful and whoever gets your card will be very pleased and very lucky. hugs, annie x

Kimmie said...

I LOVE Tilda! And this card is adorable!

mycardz said...

Wow, Danni! I LOVE this card...your coloring is perfect and the dp really completes the card. I love how you added the little charm - I have some of these and just haven't been able to work them into a card...thanks for the great idea. :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is darling Danni! LOVE your coloring on this and how you finish the inside of the card and the envie!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Danni and one of my favourite Tilda's, I love your colouring and cute little heart on the envelope, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card Danni! Everyone is going to love her! I love how you colored her too and you're enabling with that heart charm! :) Hope you're having a great day! Oh! Wanted to make sure that Annabelle got her card?

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous! Love how you colored Tilda :)
Hugs, Christine

Janna said...

Danni, this is so, so sweet! I love the delicate colors and your coloring is divine! I know the woman that receives this beauty will love it!

Smiles,
janna