Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challege #21

Another fun Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!! This week's etsy artist is ZoZo Cards . I chose this little happy bee as my inspiration.
I used a retired little bee I got in a TAC grab bag for my main image, isn't she so sweet?
Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: TAC bee stamp from a grab bag, A Muse Essential Ovals, TAC Bee Mine-retired, TAC Ragdolls-for the heart on inside
paper: Georgia Pacific , cardstock
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat, VersaMagic Red Magic,
others: prismacolors, OMS,
Candle Light Shimmerz , Red Copic Glitter Pen, stardust pen, perfectly paisley cuttlebug embossing folder, buttons, CM fine tip pen

9 comments:

Ashley said...

This card is just too cute! I love the color combo! I never would have thought of that, but it works so well! Thanks for playing along in my challenge, it means a lot to me!

Kristie said...

So very cute!

Michelle said...

cute card! Love the color combo - it makes the bee POP!

Cathy said...

Very cute!! Love this little bee!!

Tina said...

So lovely, the image is just adorable.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

LOVE that little bee!!! and your coloring is awesome on this!!
hugs, Jami

mycardz said...

My goodness, you are one busy lady!! This is such a cute image and colored to perfection!! I really love this card and I love how you always add extra details on the inside of the cards. You rock!! :)

Christine Riley said...

This is so adorable! Love that little bumble bee :)

Janna said...

Oh Danni this is just too, too cute!! I love that little bee and the way you layed out your card!! So cute!!

Also, don't hate me, but I tagged you on my blog! LOL! Don't feel any pressure to play.

Smiles,
janna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails