Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #76

So are you having fun with the month long birthday bash? I know I am! Thank you to everyone for joining in and stopping by!!
If this is your first time visiting, we are celebrating my 40th birthday all month long so come on and join in the fun!!
The winner of last week's blog candy is Cindy Haffner! Please email me so I can get your goodies in the mail to you!
Our guest designer this week is so special to me. She was my first "follower" and has always been such an inspiration to me. She has been published many times in the TAC catalogs and well, she's just amazing!! On top of all that, she's just so sweet!! She is no other than Kim from Sunshiny Days!
I hope you'll stop by Kim's blog to leave her some love and to check out her amazing creations. Here's her oh-so-cute- card for this week~





Don't forget to stop by my Flutter By Teams blogs and see their awesome creations! Their links are on my side bar!

This week's blog candy is a very special digi stamp! Do you remember this amazing creation that Christy Croll designed for my birthday celeberation?

Well she has graciously given the digi stamp to me to give away to two lucky people!! Of course I hope you will use common respect and courtesy by NOT sharing this image/digi stamp with anyone should you win. Christy has also agreed to let me surprise my Flutter By Team and they will all be receiving this digi stamp in their emails today too~~just a little thank you from me.

In order to be entered in the drawing to win these goodies, you need to create a card with a butterfly or fairy and flowers!!

Then leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky.(I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) After you have left your link in Mister Linky, then leave a comment answering this question:
  • What is one awesome thing about YOU??
You have until next Tuesday night, Sept. 29th at midnight (Mountain time zone) to enter. I will announce the winner next Wednesday, Sept. 30th.

I'll share my creation in a bit. Have a fluttering good week and thanks for stopping by!!





22 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Kim's card is so darling! Love the shimmer of it!! Hope you have an awesome day, DAnni!!
hugs,
Chris

Kim said...

Wow incredible guest designer and I love Christy's image she created for you - perfect!

Something awesome about me? UGGH I'd rather talk about you!!! Okay I do alot of volunteer nonprofit work coordinating workshops for parents and teachers who are parenting/educating children with autism. A cause very dear to my heart!

Stef H said...

what a beautiful card and such a great friend!

something awesome about me.... i never think of myself as awesome but if i have to say something it would venture to say that.... the awesome thing about me is finding my creative side! i was never, ever creative - artistic creative so this is just awesome to me.

and you are AWESOME too! in my book anyway!

HUGS,

Kimberly said...

Awwww, thanks for the sweet words. I'm so glad I got it done on time ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe i won thank-you.

Love Kim's card!!

Lelia Pierce said...

I absolutely love Kim's card! How awesome! Have a wonderful day, Danni!

Hugs,
Lelia

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Something awesome about Me!!! That's a difficult one! I think that I always try to be condsiderate of others and am a good listener!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! How stinkin' sweet!! This card is so adorable!! Congrats to Cindy for winning!! WOOT!! :)

Kimberley said...

Being a very modest Scot who listens more than she talks I'm far too shy to say what is awesome about me.

However, if you force me - everything about me is just FABULOUS!

Mae said...

Danni...what super sweet images. Love them both & so glad you are having a super 40th celebration!

Cheri said...

Danni your card is sooo cute and I love that image.

Something awesome about me....I am not one to brag on myself so I asked my DH what he thought. First he said my ability to save money for stamping (which we both laughed at) then he said I was an awesome mother to our three sons. I'll go with that one.

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

I am sorry you are under the weather I hope you are feeling much better soon!!! I am just bracing myself for feeling bad soon because Piper had a possitive Strep Throat Swab yesterday and we were at the State Fair all weekend and shared driks with the whole family because the drinks were like $5 a piece so now the whole family is likely to get it!!!

You are just the sweetest to send us all this really cute stamp!!! I am going to print her out tomorrow and color her up I just love her!!! Thank you so much!!!

Heather

kris said...

What a cute Digi!!! hope my entry this week qualifies... i just noticed it fit the theme... somewhat... =D Have a great day!

Patti J. said...

Danni, hope you are feeling better. Big hugs from Missouri. If we were closer, I'd come fix you some homemade chicken soup! I used Stef's new image on the challenge this week-how much fun is that!!!???!!! Get better soon!

scrapperjulia said...

Hope you are feeling better, Danni. That card is so sweet, Kim!

I don't really like to talk about myself! I guess I am a good Mom but my kids have left the nest! I love animals and I take care of people all day so I guess I am a caring person!

Kristie W. said...

Kim's card is so cute!! I love the sparkle and colors she used.

I am so happy to get to participate this week! Let's see...one awesome thing about me, I am a fabulous friend. Always willing to lend an ear or helping hand.

Lovely Linda said...

Happy Birthday Danni - Fabulous forty - what fun!! Love this challenge - it is always a lot of fun and inspiring!!

Awesome about me - depends in the day..LOL!! Would you like a list - JOKING!!! I can usually can always see the funny side in everything!!
Thanks for having me! {{{hugs}}}

Maria Matter said...

I'm so not wanting to talk about me...but I really would like that little girl!!! lol

So the first thing I think of for awesome (not that there is a list!) would be my organizational skills. With four kids, homeschooling, a business and crafting it's a survival skill! lol
Thanks so much!!!
Blessings, Maria

Marcea said...

Love your challebge and fabulous card by your DT member - wow it is a beauty. Hmmmmm what to say about me .... well, despite the terrible things that have happened in recent years I still believe everything happens for a reason. I love my life and family and wouldn't change a thing! I am one of lifes optimists :o)
-x-

Linda said...

What an adorable digi just for you!!!

You ask tough questions...something awesome about me I guess would be that I always give 110% in everything I do.

Annie said...

Hi Danni! at last I managed to create a card for the Flutterby! but what's awesome about me you ask - well, I can knit with any size needles from itsy bitsy ones to giant poles (ok I need someone to hold up the ends if it's the poles!)
hugs, annie x

Shirley N said...

Hi Danni! I love your challenges, thanks for having them! I love putting a cute butterfly on my cards--they just add that certain cute touch! Thanks!