Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #87

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday! So happy to see you stop by!

Our challenge this week is to make a creation with the theme winter and be sure your creation also has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it.

Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Don't forget to visit the wonderful Flutter By team's blogs, links on my sidebar, to see their awesome creations!


I'll post my creation in a bit.....have a fluttering day! 




1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

You can take my link off I am not sure why it put Rusty Pickle DT behind my name I did not type that in???

Maybe cause the last Mr. Linky I entered I had to put I was DT so I would not be entered to win the prize???

Wonderful Creationa and I am glad you are still creating!!!

Heather