Be sure to check out Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, to see how you can play along and also to see the other wonderful design team members creations!
My card is to *welcome the new year*...Doesn't Ms. Chardonnay look like she was celebrating (safely, I happen to know she had a designated driver) the start of 2010? How fun!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Ms. Chardonnay,
- paper: some from my stash,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, American Crafts Metallic Markers, copic glitter pens, nestabilities, silver fox smooch, Fiskars border punch, metallic dew drops, glue dots, diamond glaze,
- I stamped Ms. Chardonnay onto my cardstock using memento ink and colored her with copics
- I used my new American Crafts silver metallic marker for the stool she's sitting on..these are awesome markers!
- I added touches of sparkle to her shoes and jewelry with copic glitter pens
- I used a sketch from SCS, SC237
- nesties were used to cut out the image and then I used my smooch around the edges
- to finish the card I put the main image on pop dots and added a few embellishments
- as an after thought, I added diamond glaze to the glass