The challenge on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog this week is paper piecing. I love paper piecing so I thought I'd play along.
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Lillith, Kimmie's Sassy Sentiments,
- paper: Basic Grey Sultry, SU cardstock,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, stardust pen, SU marker, Petaloo Dazzler,
- Stamped Lillith twice, once on cardstock and then once on designer paper
- colored the one on cardstock and cut the dress out of the designer paper
- I added some sparkle to her hair barrettes with a stardust pen
- I used an older sketch by Mercy, MTSC29.
- on the striped piece of paper I used my SU marker to ink the edges so it would have more definition
- for my sentiment since I had the SU marker on the table I used it for my ink--bummer I got it crooked, oh well!
- to finish the card I added a dazzler