Today I used Flora Bonita as I was in a flowery mood..hehe! I think the inspiration photo from this week's Flutter By Challenge was still in my mind too judging from the colors I grabbed!
I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns, Sketch 105.
The little details~ Flora Bonita, copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Prima Madeline paper, corner rounder, scallop punch, ribbon, copic glitter pens, Embellie Gellie, Zva Creative pearls, Diamond Glaze to adhere the pearls,
Susana has more new goodies in so be sure to check them out!!
- New Kaisercraft paper--Bubble Gum, Nan's Favorites and new Melissa Frances Kitschy paper and new Jillibean Soup-Dutch Mustard, Spotted Owl, Blossom!!
- New Kaisercraft Fairy Blooms!
- New Tim Holtz Vials and light bulbs!
- New Bo Bunny Brads!
- Fabulous new embossing folders from Couture Creations! 5x7 size and such gorgeous patterns!!
- Pretty, pretty Prima fabric leaves!