Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Calendar Page

I sort of just skipped October’s calendar page, but am somewhat back on track with November’s!
Be sure to visit the other ladies who share calendar pages each month~ Christine, Kathyrn, Julie, Tangii, and Monique.
I used one of my TAC sets that was designed by Mabelle RO. I think she fit perfectly in the space of the calendar and will make me smile through out the month.




 
The little details~ calendar download from Taylored Expressions, TAC Lucy, copics, flowers,

11 comments:

SuiLan said...

This is lovely Danni! So well done!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is really adorable. I love how you have the calendar on the stand. COOL!!!

Mary J said...

Oh this is so sweet Danni! Love the crisp look!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is the SWEETEST, Danni! LOVE the calendar!

Peggie said...

This is adorable, Danni.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Danni! I would love to have this on my desk. I will have to definately give this one a try! hugs, Angela

Norma said...

Adorable November page!! Cute image
Hugs,
Norma

gobeagirl said...

Hi again. This is such an adorable calender. I love the way it hangs from the wood frame. What a cute idea. I am wondering were did you have your Handmade greetings stamp from? I just love it and I can't find a place to have mine made up. Hugs, Lisa

Julie said...

Oh My GOSH Danni this is adorable! I love that image! Perfect November calendar!!!!

Amanda R said...

So sweet! I keep thinking I should make one of those but never get to it. Guess I will just have to admire yours!

Marisa said...

I've seen these calendars before and always love them. Great job on yours :)