Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Calendar Page

I sort of just skipped October’s calendar page, but am somewhat back on track with November’s!

Be sure to visit the other ladies who share calendar pages each month~ Christine, Kathyrn, Julie, Tangii, and Monique.

I used one of my TAC sets that was designed by Mabelle RO. I think she fit perfectly in the space of the calendar and will make me smile through out the month.

lucy4a

lucy4 

The little details~ calendar download from Taylored Expressions, TAC Lucy, copics, flowers,

danni-siggyfall

11 comments:

sweet said...

This is lovely Danni! So well done!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is really adorable. I love how you have the calendar on the stand. COOL!!!

Mary J said...

Oh this is so sweet Danni! Love the crisp look!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

This is the SWEETEST, Danni! LOVE the calendar!

Peggie said...

This is adorable, Danni.

Angela said...

This is so adorable Danni! I would love to have this on my desk. I will have to definately give this one a try! hugs, Angela

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable November page!! Cute image
Hugs,
Norma

gobeagirl said...

Hi again. This is such an adorable calender. I love the way it hangs from the wood frame. What a cute idea. I am wondering were did you have your Handmade greetings stamp from? I just love it and I can't find a place to have mine made up. Hugs, Lisa

Julie Hoffman said...

Oh My GOSH Danni this is adorable! I love that image! Perfect November calendar!!!!

Amanda R said...

So sweet! I keep thinking I should make one of those but never get to it. Guess I will just have to admire yours!

Marisa said...

I've seen these calendars before and always love them. Great job on yours :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails