Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cuddly Christmas

Even though I have decided not to send out Christmas cards this year (I’m doing a New Year newsletter/photo thingy), I thought I might make some to add to next years stash.
I’ve always liked Heather’s sketches but don’t think I’ve ever played along so I decided to change that today! I am using her sketch from this week, Sketch #161.




This was a true challenge for me as I don’t use many small images--I have them, just don’t seem to use them much. I finally decided on a TAC stamp set, Cuddly Christmas. I’ll admit, it’s been hard for me to use my TAC sets since they closed but I finally decided enough is enough! I have them might as well use them!!
Ohh…and for you TAC friends/customers, if you haven’t heard already, there is a new company, Red Rubber Designs that will be selling some TAC stamp sets in the new year! yay!!
Onto my creation~



The little details~ Cuddly Christmas, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, Basic Grey Figgy, Kaisercraft pearls,

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute little bear, love all those fun bg papers too...

Kristie W. said...

I checked earlier to see if you had a card up yet LOL :) Your little bear is so cute! Hooray for TAC being available again, will have to check out the site.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such an adorable bear. I sure like the layout too.

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Danni, love the colours and cute teddy image xx

Cyndi said...

Super cute! love the image!

Karen Motz said...

Well you did a fabulous job with this small image! What a cutie!

Lynette said...

Fun sketch, and you did a great job with it, Danni!

Heather said...

Love your card Danni! Your little bear is darling! Thanks for playing along with my sketch!